Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy Birthday, Hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Today is Hayley Mills' birthday, and I would be remiss, if I did not wish her a happy one!  To think she is 69 years old today, which means, next year,she will be 70!  My God, I was a child, when she was a child actress!  What does that make me??????????

                          But, let's not dwell on Time, and what it does!  How does one celebrate a Hayley Mills birthday??????  Why, with a High Tea, and then a screening of one of her films!  So, dig into your DVDs, girls, and pull out one of Hayley's classics, in honor of her day!

                            Hayley always brought cheer, and continues to!  Which is why we all love her!

                            Here is proof--my favorite, "Cobbler, Cobbler!"  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Happy Birthday, Hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: