Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

I Mean, Is This Like.........Um..............."Brigadoon," Girls???????????????????????????


                              The odds are both have happened on the same day in my life already, but this is the first time I can remember Good Friday and Passover occurring on the very same day.  I wonder what the stats are on how often this happens?

                                In any case, it is wreaking havoc in lots of houses.  At ours, we are having a Passover Seder--something simple--tomorrow, then, on Easter Sunday, I may arise at dawn and do the re-enactment of Mary Magdalene carrying spices to the tomb, to anoint the body of Jesus, and then listen to the very special radio message from Sister Camille, and get to an actual Easter Mass, whereupon I return home for the ultimate Spiritual Experience--the annual screening of "The Song Of Bernadette."

                                 My plate is fuller than it usually is, this Holiday Season, darlings!  So whatever you are celebrating, let it be happy and joyous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Easter Bunny, or Queen Esther, what does it matter, as long as the heart is in the right place????????????/

                                 

No comments: