Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

This Is The Day That Always Makes Me Laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             I always feel so proud of myself on April 14, as I am someone who files my tax stuff ASAP, because I don't want to think about such things the rest of the year.  I have other more important things, to think about, darlings--like what to wear to the latest gala, and what ANNA is going to be showing in VOGUE.

                               Every year television covers the post office on this day, which is jammed with last minute tax payers, some actually doing their work right there on the floor.  It floors me how people can be so negligent.  I have to confess the images were more impacting in black and white, but the general austerity does help!  I actually stand in front of the television and guffaw during the evening news.

                                 For those who may be one of these people, I am sorry.  But I just can't help it.  Remember "The Odd Couple" where Felix thought he was going to be audited, even though he fills out his form and mails it in, every January 2????????  If only such a thing were possible, I would do just that!

                                    Alas, it is not!  So, today, I can just relax and sit back!

                                    And I know it will be a good day, as I got an affectionate "Woof!" in house, from Cujo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: