Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Have An Even Better Idea For Myself, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                        I have spent my time recently listening to a lot of people--Kelli O'Hara, Patti Lu Pone, Audra McDonald and Norm Lewis, Raul Esparza, Kristin Chenoweth, and David Hyde Pierce, among others--do this Ask A Star on Broadway.Com.  So, I am offering to do the same.

                          Now, darlings, I am not officially a Broadway star, but I am ready any time to take that mantle on.  The roles I have played you cannot begin to imagine--from evil children and nuns, to some of the greatest moments in Musical Theater.  My Fantine leaves no dry eyes, dolls, although I am still working on the Maggie Crescendo, before parading out "At The Ballet."  I mean, let's be realistic.

                           But, I have always been one to talk, so if Broadway.Com wants to come and film me, they can ask me anything they want.  In fact, they have two personae they can ask. They can either ask me as myself, and get all the show info, or ask me as The Raving Queen, and get all the  dirt!  Info and dirt are two different things, hons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             So, get your act together Broadway.Com, and come after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              I have just as many good stories as Sutton Foster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: