Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Laudy, Laudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Believe "The Slap" Ends Its Run On Maundy Thursday?????????????????????????


                             After tomorrow night, "The Slap" comes to a screeching halt, and will be part of history.   I am both excited and sad.  I am excited to see how things are resolved, (or not) because, girls, I have no idea what is coming, since last week's episode so clearly deviated from the book.

                              Richie really hasn't had the exposure he gets in the book.  And even though the final episode is titled by his name, meaning it should center on him, almost everyone is going to tune in tomorrow night, to see if Rosie gets justice, and that sexist pig, Harry, gets what he deserves. Let me say I have a feeling we are all going to be disappointed.  Remember, I warned you!

                               I know I will miss "The Slap." It had the best ensemble cast and acting of anything seen on TV recently.  I will wonder what happens to Rosie, and to Richie and Connie, though I know Connie will continue to struggle, but succeed.

                               So-- Maundy Thursday and "The Slap."  Who would have thought it?

                                 Maybe not soul mates but they have been thrown together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: