Followers

Friday, April 10, 2015

Take Him To The Cleaners, Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Like Alex Cabot Would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Stephanie March and Bobby Flay are calling it quits after ten years, and I hope she puts him on the grill!!!!!!!!!!!  I also hope the split will mark a career return for Stephanie, whether on 'SVU" or elsewhere, because she is too talented to go wandering off.

                                   The marriage is breaking up, girls, because the kitchen is not the only room Flay cooks in, if you get my drift, dolls!  And I know you do!  Stephanie has had enough of all this, and who can blame her?????????

                                     And Bobby your goose may be cooked!  Stephanie was, if not your meal ticket, certainly your drawing card, and with that, you will be forced to resort to your own charms, which, after three marriages now, definitely have their limits!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        I feel sad for the couple, Stephanie especially, but I feel she will triumph out of this, in ways Flay will not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I look forward to seeing more of Stephanie in the future!

                                        Rock on, Steffi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               

No comments: