Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Girls, Are You Ready For Stephen Colbert, Tonight???????????????


                 When David Letterman made his late night bow, all those years ago, I have to confess, darlings, I had a huge crush on him.  Of course, age took care of that.  I must say I have had some strange crushes over the years; the strangest being Milo O' Shea!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    I think Stephen Colbert is cute.  I also think he is talented.  After all, he was Harry in the 2011 Philharmonic "Company;" the one where Martha Plimpton walked off with the show!

                      Too bad Martha is not Stephen's initial guest!  But can you believe that I was not even ASKED?  ME? The Raving Queen?  I mean, face it, Steve, honey you will have to have me on there, sooner or later, so you may as well get it over with.

                        But I think he will be fine, And, at already at 51, and looking this good, his attractiveness is bound to hold out longer than Letterman's!  Which speaks for audience interest!

                           Break a leg, Steve!  Or whatever it is they say, in television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Remember to tune in with me, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: