Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

One Thing About This Photograph I Always Wanted To Know--What Is She Having For Breakfast???????????


                           Was this shot at Sarabeth's, darlings????????  I don't think so, because the place did not exist then. But this is how we should all look as we have our breakfast, every morning.  I try to do my best, girls, but sometimes, the day just does not live up to it. And neither do I.

                             If you look at the photo closely, you will see an elegant pot, from which coffee is being poured, and an elegant cup.  Alongside Audrey, is the pastry--I do not what kind; does anyone?????--she is seen eating in front of Tiffany's store, at the start of the film.

                              Yes, darlings, a tiara, a jeweled necklace, and cigarette holder. It is the way we should have our breakfast every morning.

No comments: