Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What Malevolent Terror Walks The Streets Of Bay Ridge, At Night??????????????????



                        The other day, Sunday, I guess, my beloved and I were walking on our favorite neighborhood street--76th--in the neighborhood.  When suddenly, my eyes caught, on the sidewalk, the single sneaker of an unidentified young child.  I did not have to ask; I knew what had happened.

                          Another innocent child has been abducted by....Frankenstein's Daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Or Granddaughter, as my beloved says.

                           Within another traumatized house in Bay Ridge, a second distraught mother kneels on the floor, hands stretched out in supplication, pleading, "Monster, give me my child!!!!"

                            But the monster and the child are nowhere to be found.

                            No one knows the whereabouts of the malignity known as Frankenstein's Daughter.  She is spotted only occasionally at subway stations, sometimes in tandem with and abducted young acolyte.  How many more victims will this fiend claim, to satisfy her craven lust for child flesh?

                              How much more can adults stand of this ugly bitch???????????????????

                               The Dark Forces are lying in ambush...beware, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: