Followers

Friday, September 11, 2015

How Does One Reckon Such A Tragedy?????????????????


                              Even after the passing now of 14 years, that day is etched in my memory.  What Kennedy's assassination became for the Baby Boomer generation is what 9/11 will become for their children--those of us who had them.

                               What does one do on this day?  A visit to the Memorial/Museum would be jammed today, and one tour of the museum was very hard for me to take.  I think this day should be declared a holiday, at least in New York.  I suppose I should stand somewhere and sing Joan Baez protest songs.  It is a start.

                                  So, instead, I will present one, which does not get mentioned enough, but as a protest song I always found it effective!

                                   May we continue on without anymore senseless tragedies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Isn't living in New York difficult enough, darlings?????????????



No comments: