Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Kasha, Varnishkes, Kasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                Just a few more hours, and then all my Jewish darlings can pig out!  Pickled herring in a cream sauce!  Kasha Varnishkes!  It just makes me so excited, just thinking about it!

                                 And I am not even Jewish.  I do not have to fast!

                                 But those who do are coming down the home stretch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 I am actually to a break fast tonight, for food and penance!  Don't even ask me to talk about the second!  Except it has something to do with a Mack truck!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Doesn't that plateful look luscious???????????????

                                    Get ready to chow down, girls!  It is almost meal time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Here is a visual reminder of this evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: