Followers

Monday, July 9, 2018

Could Things Be Finally Catching Up With "Despicable" Despina????????????????


                           Now, girls, this post may get involved, because the subject is someone I have barely written about, being so unpleasant a topic, that only, when I have the occasional reason to, I write about "Despicable" Despina.

                           Whom, may you ask, is "Despicable" Despina???????????????????

                            Let's start with this picture, which will explain what sparked this post.  David and I were in this very area on Saturday, and, if you look very closely to the far right, there is a small blue awning, which houses a small real estate office.  It's been there for a long time, but what caught David's eye was there being a "Store For Rent" sign in the window.  "Uh-oh, I thought.  People are  finally catching up to Despina."

                             This Despina character bills herself as a "Licensed Real Estate Broker!"   Hah!  More like a scam artist is what I say.  She also calls herself a landlord, menacing and harassing tenants at 6647 Bergen Place.  I know, because, decades ago, I resided there.

                               This store of hers is a front for something.  Maybe money laundering, though, I suspect, Feta cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              She is fat, and ugly, and never has a pleasant look or a kind word for anyone.  A real stereotypical Greek fishwife.  I bet she takes the laundry down to the bay, washes it kneeling on the rocks, and then dries it by beating it on said rocks.  Like a peasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                When I first wrote about her, she was keeping a bag of kitty litter in the office, and a litter box under her feet.  I still maintain while working she liked to rub her bare feet in the litter box, and eat kitty litter.  I called her Madame Kitty Litter.  Shortly after that post was up, I noticed the box and bag had been removed, and that someone online had posted, "Despina Poulakakis Is Not A Jerk!"  Like, anyone would believe that, right?????????????  She is so damn dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Also, no matter how she dresses, neither she nor her clothes look clean.  Her house is probably a false front façade, but an indoor cesspool of filth.  She probably defecates in the hallways!

                               Don't let this fat, ugly thing get near you.  She used to try and storm her way into tenants' apartments, and then tell them what to do!  As if she had any right!  Common troll!!!!!!!!!!!

                                It just occurred to me.  The store mentioned earlier is for rent, not sale.  Does that mean the one renting it out is Despina?????  For anyone even thinking of renting this spot, which is otherwise a nice spot, do not rent from Despina, or life will be hell for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  You know what I would LOVE to do, darlings?  I would love to walk right up to her, and, rather than smacking her across the face, present her with one of Minnie's pies, from "The Help--"
Eat my shit, Despina!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Growing up in Pennsylvania, we had a neighbor, mrs. Poulukakis.
We were terrified of her.

The Raving Queen said...


Now, that is interesting.
Could there be a connection?
I have known many Greek folk
in my life, all of them wonderful
and nice. Not this one. And both
women,since Poulakakis was their
married name, would have been
born something else.
I have heard many Greek surnames in
my time, but till your comment, I never
heard Poulakakis again!