Followers

Friday, July 13, 2018

Lindsay Is Back, With Another Episode Of "The Carrie Diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                              It is always so great to look forward to another "Carrie Diaries" from Lindsay Mendez, of "Carousel," which everyone, on here, by now, knows is the show I cannot stop writing about.  But, during it, I was saddened to hear that next week's episode will be the last.  I am curious to see what note it will end on, but, geez, Linz, all us Theater Queens want you to continue you it throughout the run.  Please?

                               Anyway, this week is very informative, because it is all about health.  The key word throughout is "Water!"  Hydration is important for all of us, but when doing eight shows a week, and in the Summer, oh, my God!  I feel so guilty for missing my morning walk, but I try and incorporate more water in my diet.  Besides, with all the meds I take, especially for diabetes, I feel thirsty more often than not.

                                There weren't as many physical warm-ups as I expected, though what was shown were inspiring.  And seeing Jessie Mueller getting a back and foot massage with the scariest looking equipment was amazing!  Though I felt for Jessie; I, too, would have been a little apprehensive.

                                  The handsome Amar Ramasar stressed the importance of water; if only that alone could get us to look as good as he, and dance that well.  But there is more to it, than that!!!!!!!!!

                                    The most eloquent turned out to be Joshua Henry, who, by the way, wears what is destined to become the most iconic sweater in show business, since Betsy Palmer's white fisherman one in "Friday The !3th," back in 1980!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I felt like I was listening to a mini Master Class, as he explains caring for his voice.  I must try to incorporate all he says into mine.

                                    As for Lindsay, well, she is just indefatigable!  I will miss her "Carrie Diaries," though it does give me another reason to re-visit "Carousel."

                                     Ain't nothin' wrong with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Enjoy, everyone--and LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: