Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Girls, Can You Believe It???? Anna Wintour's Daughter, Bee Shaffer Was Married, And I was NOT Invited To The Wedding???????????


                                    I mean, what has  happened, darlings?  Have I been dropped from social lists?  Or have I simply gotten on to the wrong ones????????????

                                    Being the daughter of ANNA means having not one, but two weddings.  Not that I would not have minded the trip to Portofino, Italy, but really the Long Island estate of ANNA is where I belonged, when Bee married Francesco Carrozzini, who is actually the son of VOGUE Italia Editor-In-Chief, Franca Sozzani.  Remember, darlings, in the world of ANNA, everything is VOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     The event took place Saturday, July 14, which was also Bastille Day.  Her husband, is also VOGUE connected, being a photographer for his mother's mag, Italian division.

                                      Darlings, this simply HAD to be the wedding of the social season!

                                       But questions remain unanswered, and I want to know.

                                       Who exactly was there???????  And why wasn't I??????????

                                        Was MERYL there?????????????????

                                         Who designed Bee's wedding gown?  And how about that ravishing red dress she was seen in?????????

                                            What actual designer were there?

                                             How about Grace Coddington????????????

                                             Inquiring minds want to know all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Really, there was no excuse to my not being invited to this.

                                             I mean, I have dined at Harry Cipriani, for God's sake.  Doesn't that count for something?????????????????

No comments: