Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lily Pulitzer, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                             Lily Pulitzer is a dress designer, not an award!!!!!!!!!!  If you love color, as much as I do, girls, Lily Pulitzer is the next best thing to Laura Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             And, at least it is not J.C. Penney!  Or--God forbid--K-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Those are for down and outers, like Kate Hudson, to plug their amateur crap!  Not much better than at a suburban crafts fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Girls, I am telling you, these would be perfect for the "Mama Mia!" night out! I favor the blue and pink strapped thing, above.  That is what I have my eyes on!  And I know I will look gorgeous!

                               Which one do you like, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Just perfect Summer frocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: