Followers

Friday, July 20, 2018

Today, We Bid A Sad Farewell To Lindsay Mendez, And "The Carrie Diaries!" But Hey, Lindsay And The Gang Are Still Around, At The Imperial, Where They Can Be Seen, Live And In Person! Don't Miss The Chance!


                               I have my copy, darlings, and let me tell you, it is gorgeous.  It just envelopes you in its grip, the way seeing it in theater does.  Few shows can equal that.

                                I must have been out to lunch when Lindsay started the project.  I did not realize there would only be 8 episodes, so that was a bit of a shock.  This last features the cast at the Barnes and Noble promotion of the CD, with everyone there, and beautiful singing from everyone..

                                And, as Lindsay says, at the end, "Come see 'Carousel.'"  I cannot emphasize this strongly.  See what is the Toast Of The Town, and why.  And if you have already been, go again.

                                 I may do that, as soon as I heal from my illness.

                                  So, here is Lindsay and gang with the final episode.  But, remember, they are not going away--just going to stay at the Imperial.  So drop by, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: