Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

That Is It For July, Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Seven months, down the drain.  Can you believe it?

                                        It started on such a high note, coming down off of being transported by "Carousel" in late June.  And thrilling to Lindsay Mendez and "The Carrie Diaries."

                                        Not to mention movie fun, with the Mister Rogers documentary, "Won't You Be My Neighbor?", the horror hoot, "Hereditary," worth it just for the histrionics of Toni Collette, and, of course, the spirited fun of "Mama Mia! Here We Go Again!"

                                          How about the annual visit to the Spumoni Gardens?  A delight, as always!!!!!!!

                                           The heat, and the rain!   Oh, my God!

                                            And then prostatitis.  Thank God, I feel completely in contrast to how I felt that Saturday, several weeks back.  I pray I don't have to face much more, in that area.

                                             Still, I am here, reading and writing.  And I will have more to report in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               See you next month, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: