Followers

Friday, July 6, 2018

It's Friday, So Let's Start On A Happy Note!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsay Mendez Has A New "Carrie Diaries" Episode!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 This is episode six, and it is just so adorable.  Lindsay takes viewers around the theater to show us some of the hardest workers in "Carousel"--the ensemble.

                                   I mean, the space the girls and boys have to share. It reminds me of my ensemble days, when  I did "The Pajama Game" with VLOG.  Unlike the "Carousel" gang, that was an emotionally fraught company, with some people so full of themselves, and others not speaking to this or that person, that the most fun was being on stage.  The men's dressing room was larger than the women's--can you believe that?--and I had to share with fourteen guys!

                                    So, I was not a bit surprised by what I saw.  Except the friendship and camaraderie of the company, which was not my case.  Ryan Steele looked so HOT on the stairwell--wait till you see him, girls!!!!!!!--and Garett Hawe was just the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    And the interview dresses Jessie and Lindsay wore to the radio interview. Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wanted Jessie's dress, because the colors were so perfect for me.  And I want to know who designed Lindsay's gorgeous outfit, and where she got it?  Girls, where do you shop, and do your hair?????????????

                                      There was even a look at the unsung hero of "Carousel"--director Jack O'Brien!  What a cute little leprechaun in orange he made!  His heartfelt talk on devoting months to a project, and then having to walk away and move on, like departing from old friends, was quite accurate and very touching!

                                        So, here it is!  I am always glad to have another opportunity to write about "Carousel," Lindsay, Jessie, even Garett!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Believe me, take my word--and Lindsay's--but just go and see this magnificent show!

                                          Thanks, Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: