Followers

Friday, July 13, 2018

Darlings, I Have GOT To Try And Get A Sit Down Lunch With Gisele Bundchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Not only how do I do this, girls, but where.  I mean, Gisele has left the city, with hubby Tom Brady.  They sold their stunning East 22nd Street apartment--if only I could have bought it, loves, and I think have moved out of the city.  Boston, maybe?

                         So, like, where does one go to have lunch with Gisele these days?  Does she still come to the city, now that she is raising a daughter?  If she does, I favor Casellulua, on West 52nd Street. Only, that is an evening place, so perhaps we could chat there in the early evening hours.

                         Not like back in the day, when it was hanging out all night with Gisele and Leo, at Bungalow 88????????  You think I could do that, anymore????????  Or Gisele??????  As for Leo, well he is sort of benched!  Everyone thought Gisele was just a cover for him, because of all the gay rumors.  Like, when both had careers, how he and Tobey Maguire were an item!  Tobey was a better actor than Leo, but now he is raising kids!  What happened?  Too bad he stopped acting. As for Leo, well Martin Scorsese is still alive, and Leo had better thank his lucky stars, because it is only through him Leo will get a job!  Leo is NOT gay!   Why?  Because the only one Leo loves is LEO!!!!!!!!!!

                          But back to Gisele!    Now, hon, I am sure you are still in touch with ANNA; I mean you two were a fabulous team!  And that little bit you did in "The Devil Wears Prada" shows a strong sense of humor, which I just loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           So, how about a visit to Casellula?  Just give me plenty of advance notice, so I can find the right designer, stylist, and foundation!  Oh, my God!  Lunch with Gisele demands that I look my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           And, unlike Gisele, that takes a LOT of work, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: