Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Welcome To A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Oh, my God!  I cannot believe it!  Here I have not been writing as extensively as I have, due to health reasons, and lack of subject matter.  But that doesn't worry me.  A dry spell of sorts is often, so the pattern goes, quickly followed by a torrent of creativity.  So, keep your eyes peeled.

                                Our new reader is Scott Tardy.  Welcome, Scott, to the wacky world that is portrayed on here.  I will do my best to live up to what drove you here, and, as always, it goes great with coffee.  Even if I now must drink decaf.  Hey, it's still hot, black, and tastes like coffee!

                                 So, welcome Scott, on behalf of The Raving Queen, and all other readers.  Hope you enjoy yourself here.

                                  And now, girls, time to initiate Scott into our community with its unofficial theme song--Deborah Harry, singing "Call Me!"

                                  Enjoy, and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: