Followers

Monday, June 10, 2019

Celia Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Darlings, can you imagine how anxious I was yesterday?  And not just about my forthcoming possible tooth extraction, which we will talk about another time.

                                  The highlight of last night's TONY Awards came early in the evening, when Celia Keenan-Bolger finally won a TONY Award for her incandescent performance in "To Kill A Mockingbird."

                                   The first thing I want to say, is--Congratulations, Celia.  The second thing I want to say is, darling, where did you get that gown? Who designed it?  The color was perfect for your hair, eyes, and skin tones, and Celia, you looked like Cinderella going to the Ball!  You made us all feel like we were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      And that lovely husband, of yours, John Ellison Conlee, and I bet Maggie and Andrew were there, too!  I was so happy I cried real tears during your heartrending speech.

                                      Girls, the rumor on the street is that Celia is in the show through November.  So, I am telling you, get those tickets now, because, without Celia, what is the point of even going?
More cograts, Celia!  You are finally the TONY winner you were always meant to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I cannot think of anyone more deserving!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Neither can I, and her graciousness,
and genuine personal authenticity
were so touching and moving, I cried!