Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Girls, I SO Want To Wear This Costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Forget Billy Porter, at the TONY Awards!!!!!!!!!!!  Girls, I am telling you, when Taron Egerton first appeared on the screen in "Rocketman," I just went wild!  The color, the horns, the angels' wings, are just perfect, and would look great on me.  With this, I could walk into ANNA for an interview, and get her attention.

                           Really, for a film that outdid itself in the costume design department, this was the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would be a big hit in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Find me a costume maker, who can do a knock off of this for me, at once, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I haven’t seen the movie, but it looks like they really amped up that costume!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Probably all of the costumes are
amped up. They are fabulous.
But that one is my favorite!