Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Girls, This Is Like A Day In My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               "Mel, do you call this acting?"--
                                                  Patty Duke, as Neely O'Hara in
                                                "Valley Of The Dolls" (1967)


                                 Yes, dears, like Neely O'Hara, one of my role models, the alarm goes off, and I am up and at 'em.  First come the pills, then the coffee, then the blog.  After that is what is seen and you will see here.

                                   I am telling you, it can be rough.  After a day like this, my back's near broke.  And in MY condition.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Hopefully, I won't end up in the gutter, like Neely, but, like her, what I know, from writing this blog is--

                                           "The whole world loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                           Get a look at what I go through, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: