Followers

Friday, June 7, 2019

Happy National Donut Day, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              I know, I know, I know what I have been saying--"A donut is a bullet to the heart."

                              Now, if you scarf them down at Dunkin's every day, that might be true.  But today just happens to be National Donut Day, and it behooves me to tell you all to have a donut--just one--on this day.

                                Make the most of it, as it is the only donut you are allowed to have this year.  Like pancakes on Shrove Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 So, Happy National Donut Day, to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Goes great with coffee, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

ONE donut can have upwards of two hundred calories!!
To think I would eat three or four when I was young.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
When I was young, donuts
were a favorite of mine.
In fourth grade, I read a
book of short stories, all
featuring a boy named Homer
Price. One story was about
a donut making machine, and
was my favorite.

Now it's a different situation.
But, hell one donut on National Donut
Dat shouldn't hurt!