Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2019

"The Whole World Loves Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                              It really does, darlings!

                              I am going on a massive excursion for Pride Day tomorrow, so I wanted to get my words out to you now, because there will be no time on Sunday morning.  But there better be time to
listen to Sister Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Now, I am The Raving Queen, but I am also Neely O' Hara.  The lovable kid from vaudeville, who became a star, and a monster.  Who wanted Allison fired from the show.

                                 I am a big star, girls!  Because I have talent!  BIG talent!

                                 Yes, it is a rotten business, but I love it.  Yes, I end up screaming in the gutter as the church bells toll, but you know, if the story continues, there is going to be a comeback!

                                   Who are you?  Who are you?

                                    Happy Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: