Followers

Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy Pride Week, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Have you ever heard of this, darlings?  I hadn't, until the other day.

                                       This is a rainbow milk shake.  There are recipes online, but the most famous place to get one is Diner By The Sea, on Long Beach, Long Island.  Except, there is an ongoing water problem, involving e-coli, so I would not advise, going there, right now.

                                          Still, I thought it would be a novel way to usher in this Pride Week.

                                           But, just what the hell is it? It looks like a vanilla milkshake, outlined with food coloring poured into it.  Or is pored outside the glass?  I cannot imagine the rainbow imagery comes from actual ice cream, but I can't be sure.  The only thing I am sure of these days is that Kate McKinnon is a lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Looking at it does make me curious.  But looking at it now, with my diabetes, and even, younger, with my stomach, I am not sure I could handle such a thing.

                                               Still, it is a pretty sight.

                                                So, Happy Pride Week, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: