Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Farewell To Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Remember when Jeanne Crain sang "It Might As Well Be Spring," in the 1945 film version of "State Fair?"  Well, let me tell you, the way this Spring, it was more like a post partum Winter, with rain, wind and cold. What the hell is going on?????????????  And tomorrow is the first day of Summer (because I was taught June 21st, NOT the 22nd!) and wait till you see what I have cooked up for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Proserpina will now reach her halfway mark tomorrow, so I would make the most of this Summer, if I were you, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Be like Betty and Veronica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I always wanted to be Veronica, because she was the rich one!!!!!!!!  Why else not????????????

                                      So, here is to a Spring that I am not quite sure was.

                                       May Summer bring more fun and promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: