Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2019

"It Was 52 Years Ago Today.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                   That is right, darlings; on this date, in 1967 music artistry and cover art both were altered for all time by the release of the Beatles' masterpiece, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."  I know there are some out there who consider "Abbey Road" the masterwork, but too bad for you!  This is it, and this is what we listen to, on this historic day!

                                    To think that even Shirley Temple, who adorns the cover, has been taken from this world! I am not sure how many from the cover are still with us.  Paul and Ringo, as far as I know.

                                     So, sit back and listen to a true masterpiece!  Art hath its moments!

                                     Girls, I am not sure what this is, but seems the closest to the original I could find.  Do you know that some idiots out there have ranked the songs on this album from worst to best????????  I mean, the nerve?  How brilliant are they to judge?  And EVERY song on this album is a gem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Don't give me any crap, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: