Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2019

"Just Because It's June, June, June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                                             I am telling you, girls, June seems to be the month of songs.  Two classics in one month!  There will never be a "Carousel" as good as this in my lifetime, and it was a privilege to have seen it.  Of course, I am going to have you listen to Renee Fleming on "June Is Bustin' Out All Over," by, oh my God, if you want to lose it, girls, listen to the "You'll Never Walk Alone Reprise." Not since "Candide's" " Make Your Garden Grow," have I heard such a beautiful set of voices rising to the heavens.  And Renee's goes above them all.

                                            But it is June.  Time for Summer, not tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            So, give Renee and Company a listen!

                                             It's June, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: