Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Speaking Of The TONY Awards, What Should I Wear, Girls?????????????????????



                         Really, I cannot decide to go with Halston or Balenciaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         I mean, the Balenciaga gown, pictured right above, would  look stunning on me, but can I get away with wearing the Liza Minnelli Halston over it?  Or, would that be too much?  If so, I would settle for the Balenciaga, because it is so classic, and you know I like a classic look, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Maybe a matching color shawl around my neck, to go with the Balenciaga gown!

                          What do you think, girls?????????????????

                           You tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Classic, classic, and nothing but the classic!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Yes, classic is the way to go!
Especially with ANNA sitting in
that audience!