Followers

Friday, June 28, 2019

The Danger Of Going To Costco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                Who the hell goes to Costco?  Are its stores the White Trash shopping capital of the world?

                                  It looked like it, on a trip I went to recently, with David and friends.  But I understand some very high brow people also go to Costco, which shows there is no accounting for taste.

                                     Being in Costco makes me ill.  It is gargantuan and overwhelming, as are some of the patrons, who are vacuous, loud, and vulgar, and stuff their carts full of junk they are buying in excess, but will end up throwing out. What a waste of American resources.  What about the hungry and poor overseas.

                                      Nothing epitomized the excess of Costco more than boxes upon boxes in arranged mountains of Suzy Q's, the Hostess product which is simply two uncovered chocolate cake slices, with Hostess cream--which I was always told was a blend of Crisco and sugar--in between.  Sure, I have had a couple in my time.  But, when I saw this, I realized what was going on.  The store's manufacturers want customers to stock up on Suzy Q's, becoming fatter, and more addicted, so they keep coming back, until we have a nation full of White Trash, Mama Junes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       I urge you, girls, to stay away from Costco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Otherwise, your clothes will come from Target!

No comments: