Followers

Friday, June 16, 2023

Any Nurses Out There, Girls? Tell Me What You Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      So, yesterday I went to see my endocrinologist and got a clean bill of health.



                                      Except.



                                    She wants me to add 3mg of the above medication and see how I do.  If I am fine, she will up it to 7mg, and if successful, to 14mg, whereby, I believe I will not take the Metformin anymore.



                                        I don't mind trying new things, but I have lost 40 pounds under the current regimen.  How much more am I expected to lose.  Am I auditioning for Fantine???????????



                                          Weigh in, girls, because the side effects terrorize me.



                                         Except I take so many meds, and who knows how many side effects they have, and I am doing just fine.  So I will see.



                                          But I hate being taken out of my comfort zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                          
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ok I just went and looked up the side effects of rybelsus.
Gah!!
I Despise gastrointestinal issues!!!!
When do you have to decide??

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Well, the prescription I have to pick up.
The trial is for a month. If I don't fee fine,
I will tell her.