Followers

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Guess What??????????? ANNA Is Looking For An Assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, ANNA, I Am SO Available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Anyone on here who reads this blog knows how much I adore ANNA.  And if there are any staff members at "VOGUE" who check in here, then I am telling you I want to be ANNA's assistant.  My social connections, and literary style, plus my encyclopedic knowledge of culture, makes me ideal for the job.  My closet awaits to be on display each day in ANNA's office.  So, how about it?



                        If only someone would contact me on here about an interview.  I am ready.  But my LinkedIn page needs a touch up, and I need to enhance my interviewing skills.  I mean, it is ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                         So, what do you think, girls?  Should I apply?  Or I should I just drop in at 1 World Trade Center???????  If I can.



                           Do you know what this means?  I could have the power to turn this town on a dime!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Please let someone see this who can get you IN!!!
The possibilities!!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I too ADORE AND LOVE Dame Anna Wintour. But I don't want to work for her...I just want to go shopping with her, and enjoy slinging a few drinks back at happy hour with her. Then maybe fly over to Paris to visit Charvet to check out their quality goods and place an order.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have so many ideas for VOGUE and I have a lot to say on fashion, though some may disagree with me.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
Good to hear from you. I too share your yearnings for adventures with ANNA, but I would love to get in the business. I have lots to say, and lots of ideas that I think would be good for VOGUE. Or we could co-work with you as Emily, and me as Andy!

Love to visit Charvet with you, darling!