Followers

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

How About This Foot Ware To Complete The Look For ANNA?????????????????????????


                                       It is all about color for me, darlings, and as long as they don't clash, I see no reason to mix designers.  So, for my feet, how about these Gucci knitted socks, with some Jimmy Choo men's red shoes.  I mean, I could dance in them, like Moira Shearer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                         But, really, girls, with the Galliano suit, I think these two would complement each other, and complete the ensemble.



                                            Now, I just have to do a mad dashing shop spree to find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           As well as money!  Wish me luck, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Footwear is a huge plus with Dame Anna Wintour, so these should be a, huh, shoe in for the job. If you don't hear anything soon, I'm sure Town and Country's Stellene Volandes would scoop you up for the fashion segments.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
Thank you for the info and tips. I wonder what
ANNA would do in the situation I am about to post.
Maybe it is I who need the assistant!
Cheers!