Followers

Friday, June 30, 2023

Farewell To June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                       June busted out all over, like it always did.  It was kicked off here with 'Sgt. Pepper,' and then getting ready for the reunion--oh, my God, I still have pics from that I have to post--which was a tremendous success.  I have had some reading and writing challenges this month, but I am determined to plod on.  Keeping up with friends, reuniting with an old one, not to mention classmates from my past, and attending mass in the church I was baptized in.  It was quite an emotional month.



                      Not to mention, as I have, the magnificence of Ruthie Ann Miles in "The Light In The Piazza."



                       Take a look at the woman stretched out in exhaustion, in this picture. That could be me, darlings!  But if I did, I would not be on here with all you readers.  And I would not miss that for the world.



                         I hope your June was as exciting as mine.  I wish you all a happy July.  The Summer fun continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I would love to hear more about the reunion!!!
Was curious, you mentioned being uncomfortable staying in someone’s home?
What happened?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
The house was small, I found sleeping difficult,
and I think the hostess was not used to company. But
we had a nice time, in spite of it

Victoria said...

Oh I Totally understand!!!
There is Nothing like Coming HOME after such an experience

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Right on! At such a moment, one ges the point of
"The Wizard Of Oz."