Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

This Week Is A Rough One, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              With doctor appointments tomorrow and Thursday, and David having to work from home two days last week because of the Canadian wildfires, I have not had much access on here, nor will I this week.  So, just to go over a few points.


                                 The TONYS--Josh and Ruthie were robbed.  So happy for Victoria Clark.  Having seen the show, it deserved all honors.  As for that "Some Like It Hot" (actor?) who the hell does he play? Tony Curtis?  Jack Lemmon?  Marilyn Monroe?  A hybrid of all?  It is anyone's guess, but to take this award from Josh, not to mention Ben Platt, was criminal on the TONYS' part.  And Sean Hayes as Oscar Levant?  Huh?  Why?



                              David has mentioned wanting to see "Some Like It Hot," so if we go, I will be sure to give you a full report.



                                The Reunion--I had planned to provide you with a group picture of all attendees on the stairs but am not able to copy it onto my pics site.  For this I humbly apologize.  It is a great photo. Like all of us as the cast of "FOLLIES."



                                   Reading--I am now at 49.  I have to get to 50 by the end of this month, if I have any hope of reaching 100 by the end of the year.



                                    I promise to be back on Friday, to talk about "Svengoolie" and other things.



                                   Adieu for now, my darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   

 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I know it takes a lot out of you, having multiple appointments in a week’s time.
Around here we just hop in the car and five minutes later we’re at the doctors office.
I‘d STILL rather live in nyc though!!!
Would love to hear more about The Reunion!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Glad you understand. If I can post more pics of the reunion, I will.