Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             While checking my blog before bed last night, I noticed the follower indicator set at 132.  Which meant I had a new reader.



                              So, I am starting, or setting the tone for the day, by welcoming this newcomer, who goes by the name of "Lee Lee."  I am glad you found your way here, and I hope you find the content on here informative and humorous.  I try and do my best in all areas.



                               On behalf of the girls already on here, and myself, I welcome you, Lee Lee.  Feel free to drop in anytime and offer comments on anything you read or wish to express.

                             And what would a welcome be, Lee Lee, without this blog's unofficial theme song--Deborah Harry singing "Call Me!"



                             Welcome, and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Welcome!!!
Where are you from?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Indeed. But readers are free to remain
anonymous if they wish.