Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Those 80+ Days Of Magic I Talked About Earlier????????????? This Song Exemplifies Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          This song was released in 1960.  I was probably about five years old, and I loved the A side, which had become a hit on the radio.  That was Freddy Cannon's classic, "Palisades Park."  I had a lot of 45RPM'S, and I almost never played the B side.  But one day, after listening to 'Palisades,' I played the other side, and now I think this side is better than the A one.  It is a great way to express heading into the summer, expectations lying ahead, and has continued to be so now, for 63 years.



                                             So, listen to this classic, and get ready for your summer fun!
                             "C'mon and shout!  School's out!  That's when the good times roll!"

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I can always count on you for excellent music!!!
You are, in the words of Tina Turner, “Simply The Best...”

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you. I have always loved this song sicne
I was a child!