Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Probably The Most Famous June Song Of All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                That is right, darlings, so what will be on here is Renee Fleming and cast singing "June Is Busting Out All Over," from the 2018 "Carousel," probably the best production of the Rodgers And Hammerstein classic I will see in my lifetime.



                                    If only more theatrical experiences were like this.  I am sure the current "Sweeney Todd" is, but who can afford it?  I mean, really.  Yes, there are some rich Theater Queens, but what about those of us who are not?  Oh, well.  At least I can share the pleasure of Renee Fleming and Company singing this masterful welcoming of the current month!

                          Here they are, from the magnificent 2018 production.   Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

LOVE June!!!
Come on, let’s go over to Dublin Ireland where they have a weeklong Bloomsday celebration!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I would love to do that. A whole week? That is so
great. Maybe it would inspire me to read "Ulysees."