Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Don't Forget, Girls, It Is TONY Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Come hell or high water, and in spite of the Writers Guild strike, The TONY Awards will somehow prevail, this Sunday, 8PM on CBS.


                                         Pictured above are two of my favorites, Josh Groban and Ruthie Ann Miles, both up for their performances in "Sweeney Todd."  Which, by the way, I have a ticket for the July 5 matinee, so, Josh and Ruthie, please be there.



                                           These two are my choice to win in their respective categories, and if I hear differently, I am going to give The TONY Awards hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             Both are so gifted, and while Ruthie already has a TONY, she deserves another for doing things with a role that is often overlooked, until......AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                              For first time "Sweeney" audiences, I will not reveal more.



                                              Send out your support to Josh and Ruthie, girls!  They deserve it!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I AM sending out my support for Josh and Ruthie!!!
Especially RUTHIE!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I agree! Go, Ruthie!