Followers

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Darlings, Now We Can All Learn The Differnce Between Turqoise, Lapis, And Cerulean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 



                                                                                



                                                                                    

                          I mean, girls, even if I am granted the slightest bit of audience with ANNA, I have to be up on my basics!  So, why not all of us?  Afte all, we too have much to gain.


                            Getting to ANNA is akin to The Pope.  I bet even he would defer to ANNA.


                             But these lovely shades will possibly help get a head start.


                               I need more help than can be imagined.  Keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                    

No comments: