Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2023

The Job A Million Girls Would Kill For? What About Men????????????? Gay Men????????????????????????


                               These questions simply must be asked, darlings.  Why does Anna Wintour's assistant have to be a woman?  Or does she?  Has it always been that way?  Has ANNA ever had a man in that job? If so, I would love to hear from him.  If not, hey ANNA, isn't it about time???????????????



                                  I mean, can we meet at Balthazar, and discuss this?????????????  



                                  I am pretty certain I am not the only male who would kill for this job.  Others just are not as vocal about it as I.  With my storehouse of knowledge, ANNA, I could help you make sweeping changes in the business.  



                                    And changes are needed.  Like, what has happened to color?  Why must everything put on peoples' bodies be so dull?  It is time to liven things up.  Bring us back to the days of Beyonce's yellow gown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                    My closet is awash with color.  I have a pink button down shirt waiting.



                                   Let's get at it, ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

She needs a man honey...and one with a sense of humor, like Andre Leon Talley was. He may be the only one I ever saw make her laugh. And as Dame Anna said herself- "You either know fashion or you don't." And most gay men know fashion!!!

Maybe you should send her up a large Starbucks coffee one morning dear? I hear she love her Starbucks...and she like her water to sparkle. And it would just so happen to be attached to your phone digits and resume.....

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
I like the way you think. Am actually going to
update my resume, with a cover letter to beat all.
I know the saying "be careful what you wish for," but
even an interview would be thrilling. Oh, my God, my hair!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria said...

Your appearance, your resume, Starbucks, Do it up right!!!! You never know!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
We shall see!