Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Darlings, Did You See Amy's Holiday Show????????????????


                               It was precious girls, simply precious!  And brilliant the way it referenced the diverse likes of Richard Matheson, Charles Dickens and Frank Capra.  And, like most Christmas specials, it was NOT maudlin or cloying.  It was an Amy-dote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I don't know how far in advance this show was written, planned, or filmed, but I could not help noticing the brilliant parody of the Richard Matheson story, "Prey," written about in a post on here, recently, with Amy, like Karen Black, giving it her all.  I would like to think someone on the show has seen this blog, but the concurrence of the two things was just too close.  I don't think things on this show are done THAT fast.  Not with the kind of quality this show has.

                                The Dickens trope was so cute, with Amy peeking out of the window in her hat and Scrooge jammies.  She is  simply adorable!

                                  And Patty Hogg as a librarian?  Believe me, after some I have dealt with over the years, she would be an improvement to the profession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I wish I could show you a picture of Amy grappling with the Voodoo Doll!  You will either have to take my word, or see it for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Amy, you've done it again!  A perfect Christmas show--even without Neil Patrick Harris, or The Rockettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This is not from the Christmas show, but I love the Christmas theme.  It looks like a Veggie Tree, made from Kale and Shrimp.  Hmmmmmm......I wonder how long it would last (and when it would start to smell?) if put out as a decoration??????????????

                                       Love you, Amy, and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: