Followers

Monday, November 27, 2017

Who Knew There Was A Six Flags In And Around New Orleans???????????????


                             I mean, darlings, if you want the spooky and macabre, the city itself offers up enough horrors for you to explore.   If there is one element of horror I love, it is an abandoned amusement park; I would actually love to walk thorough one, in the day, or night.

                             When I saw this photo for the first time, I thought it one of the best abandoned park photos I have seen.  The blackness of the sky and track combine with the fading yellow to give it an eerie, yet irresistible look.

                                They are a staple of horror literature, by the great, and lesser so.

                                 My idea would be for someone to build, from scratch, a park that looks abandoned in the first place, so mavens like myself could walk though.

                                  I bet it would do business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: