Followers

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Darlings, I Cannot Wait For This Piece Of Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              Ever since the famous clash with Nancy Kerrigan on January 6, 1994, (which, incidentally was not carried out by Tonya, but by Shane Stant) Tonya Harding has gone on to become regarded as the kind of campy White trash respectable folk such as I would never socialize with, but just love watching, as she goes at people with a camp bitchiness that can only be admired.

                                                With Margot Robbie, as Tonya Harding, and Allison Janney, looking the trashiest I have ever seen her, as her mother, this film, scheduled for release on December 8, 2017, (my God, that is the Feast Of The Immaculate Conception. what is going on here?) this film looks like it could be the Camp Classic of the year!  No matter how bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                    They should have called it "Trash Talkin' Tonya," and had Todd Hayes do it, starring Trailer Trash Barbie, in the title role!  Oh well, I guess, been there, done that, but I am telling you, this is the Holiday surprise to watch for!  The perfect way to unleash that needed laughter, as the Holiday season gets more and more stressful.

                                                      I doubt anyone, even Janney, will get an Oscar nomination. If they do, then the film will not have done its job.  We want trash, and trash is what we must get!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      As Nancy Kerrigan would have said, "Whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy???????"

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

I was already interested in this because I've been a fan of Margot Robbie's since way before her big fame with "Suicide Squad". But I had no idea Allison Janney had been cast as her mother: OMG, now I'm even more interested! Love, love, LOVE Allison!

The weird thing about this incident was how quickly Kerrigan lost public sympathy and became a symbol of entitled whining. Within days, she went from, "Oh, the poor dear!" to "Just go way, you sniveling wimp!" Tonya may well have been a sociopath, but there's something extremely off-putting about Nancy. She was a little TOO prepared to milk the incident for all it was worth: her every move and word seemed to be scripted.

The Raving Queen said...


I don't think Nancy was the Snow
White she first portrayed herself as.
I am hoping the movie expresses that point
as much as showcasing Robbie and Janney.