Followers

Sunday, November 5, 2017

It Did Not Take Much To Process This Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Girls, let me tell you.  At the time I went to see this film, I had experienced the deaths of three contemporaries, not to mention my childhood friend, several months before,  so I needed something to make me laugh, something where I check in my brain at  the door.

                                     This movie is, for sure, a no-brainer. When Tyler Perry is on screen, doing Madea, and whomever, it is bliss.  But it also goes on a little too long, with a subplot, involving spoofing slasher films, which has been done to death already.

                                        But I just LOVE Madea!  Imagine she and Anna Deavere Smith in a two character show!

                                         That is one rainbow that would not be enuf, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: