Followers

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Happy Birthday, Stanley Tucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Yes, I know it is Veteran's Day, but for the purposes of here, it is Stanley Tucci's birthday.

                                   With my own, just seven days away, I can tell you now, the restaurant having been decided upon is Harry Cipriani at the Sherry Netherland.  Short of this, the next best thing would be to have the culinary skills and genuine hotness of Mr. Tucci cooking up a meal for me!!!!!!!!!

                                     Who wouldn't love that, girls????????????????????

                                      I hope someone (maybe Emily Blunt's sister, to whom he is married!) cooks up something special for Stanley.  My kitchen skills are paltry, so I am out of the game.

                                      But I can still press my fingers to these keys, and wish Stanley Tucci a happy birthday, and many more.  Can you believe he is 57?

                                        It never looked so good, as it does on him!

                                        Happy Birthday, Stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: