Followers

Friday, November 24, 2017

Have You Seen This New York Lottery Commercial, Darlings????????????????????


                            This commercial neither grabs me, or annoys me.   It is just so blatantly a spoof the movie "Arrival," and just who is that woman/actress, who, if one was drugged out of one's mind, or half asleep, might think it is Amy Adams????????

                             The first time I saw this ad, I thought it was Amy--until the camera moved in close, she was not as radiant looking as Amy, nor did she have Amy's voice.

                              But--I wonder if she works as stand in for Amy on her films?  Because, if the hair is actually real, she could.

                               Amy Adams doing commercials?  Not on your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               But let us hope the stand in can parlay this into some kind of career?

                               And just who came up with this idea, anyway?  It is not like "Arrival" (which I saw) was a world beater of a movie.  Had it not had Amy, it would not have been watchable!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

The Heptopods...!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Was this word mentioned
in the commercial? If so,
I guesses I missed it.
The visual similarities
are what grabbed me.