Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Final November, 2017 Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 All months come to an end, darlings, even my birthday one, November, which is filled with the spirit of Musical Theater.  And, I dare say, establishes some kind of record, because this marks 80 plus posts for this month, and I am not sure, even with the past Decembers over the years, I have done that much.  I could be wrong.  All I DO remember is that one December 31--I cannot recall the year--in summarizing the events of that year, I set a record by writing 19 posts in one day!

                                Whether that will be seen again can only be hoped.  As for November, it was certainly exciting with a birthday celebrated, dinner at Harry Cipriani, books to read and keep reading, (The Times Ten Best Books Of 2017 List came out this morning, and don't get me STARTED; it will take days before I can actually process and write about it.)

                                 November was a nice month.  May December be even nicer.

                                 Because after that, begins a new chapter for us all!

                                 I have special plans on here, for December, which I will share with
you tomorrow!

                                  Till then, girls, it's been ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: