Followers

Friday, December 1, 2017

Introducing December, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Well, girls, here we are...coming down the home stretch of 2017.  Heaven only knows what will happen.

                                       Usually, this is one of the busiest months on this blog.  Over the years, I have done songs and images from now till December 24--making my own kind of online Advent Calendar.
And don't forget Krampus; same thing, only darker fun.

                                         This year, I had planned to keep it simple--going one day at a time.

                                          Until I came up with a brilliant idea.

                                           This time, I am going to share with you.....Vintage Board Games.  By "vintage," I mean things going back to when I was a child.  With so many of them, the edition owned is important.  Many will be games I did own.  If not, I will tell you.  And there are some real surprises coming up, some of which I had lost all memory of.

                                              I have covered some games on here--Booby Trap and Time Bomb being two examples--but nothing like this.

                                               Ready for December, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                Joy To The World!  The Lord is on His way!

                                                And to the fishes, in the deep blue sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Mystery Date. Swoon.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Ah, yes. Mystery DAte.
Somewhere, over the years,
on this blog, I either wrote
about it, or referenced it!